Why we should represent you in your next career advancement
If you have worked with a recruiter before you will find that I work differently than most. At Prime Placement Solutions you are also my client and are treated with care and understanding. The process is designed to present you as an individual, showcasing your unique qualities and accomplishments that set you apart from the rest. Confidentiality is one of the main cornerstones as building trust in relationships are of the utmost importance.
What you can expect
- It is important to get to know you and understand your position, your career accomplishments and what you want for your future.
- Then to seek out and match you to opportunities that meet your interest
- A summary that highlights your accomplishments is developed
- A synopsis of the position is presented to you to gain your interest and consent to having your resume confidentially submitted to the client company.
- Your unique summary of accomplishments and qualifications are then presented to the hiring manager to confirm mutual interest in your full resume submission, assuring that an interview will be scheduled.
- After obtaining an interview commitment from the manager, a confirmation is sent to you with all the necessary information for the interview process.
- A preparation time is set for your review of all information pertinent to the hiring company and position to ensure that you are at your best and also for you to have your questions answered.
- Through out the interview process our communication is of the utmost importance for you to be informed of the client’s hiring process and to obtain the offer that you want.
- We will support you through your resignation process to your start date at your new company and will stay in communication with you to help keep the process smooth.
- We are committed to your success!
See our Resources Page for tips on resume writing and tips on interviewing